- a simple, short and might-be-fuzzy note on my daydreaming life from a twenties restless field engineer wanna be girl who tried to balance her pleosynchronous real life and the life of her utopia dreamland with her significant other. whatever it means.

27 Jun 2007

Marrying an IT guy



Husband (H): (Go home very late from his office) "Hi sweetie, i'm home , proceed to logged in."
Wife (W): So where's the chocolate I've asked you to bring me?
H: Bad command or filename.
W: But I've asked for it this morning and you said you would bring me one!
H: Errorneous syntax. Abort?
W: Then, how's our plan on buying new TV?
H: Variable not found...
W: OK Then, gimme ur credit card. I'll buy it by myself..
H: Sharing Violation. Access denied...
W: Do you love your stupid computer more than you love me?are you tring to get on my nerves??
H: Too many parameters...
W: My worst mistake would be marrying an idiot like you.
H: Data type mismatch.
W: U're such a useless dork.
H: It's by Default.
W: How about the memory we shared in the past?
H: File in use ... Try later.
W: Then who am I for you??
H: Unknown Virus.





^^ wew. Old DOS command...anyone have jokes with kernel command?^^

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

kayanya udh pernah baca nih...
hehehe lucu waktu pertama kali bacanya :D

Anonim mengatakan...

wuuuu
dari imel kan?
ga kreatip
:P

brainstorm mengatakan...

ohh....x__X

SYNTAX ERROR!!!